pics!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris1

cupcake
Reaction score
took some new pics over the past few weeks,....

first up is Loki, Yani and Yindi digesting their meal before they go back outside, those 3 are ALWAYS curled up together.

2nd is 3 of the 4 shinglesbacks, i fold up a towel on their heaty bags at night so they can snuggle up, they seem to like nooks and crannys,...

3rd pic is how i find one of my male beardies every afternoon/night, he seems to think thats comfy,....

4th is Bella on one of those ridiculously hot days, she gets brought inside when temps in the shade reach 32C

and 5th is a few of the girls, the tiles downstairs are too cold for them so theyve moved into one of the spare carpeted bedrooms.

then the 2 palmerstone jungles, they seem to enjoy each others company too, colours are a bit washed out, but i liked the pic

then another windowsill, they do love to look out and see the world go by,..(from teh comfort of their heaty bags and towels ofcourse,....put them out and they wanna come back in, lol,...)

and lastly, our latest visitor is even more awesome than backyard bluey, this guy has been spotted in the area quite a bit lately,...we started leaving a waterbowl beside the garage incase he gets thirsty,.. :)

well there ya go, i could have posted more than 5 pics in 1 go,....thats heaps better!!

Attachments

• Loki and his girls3.jpg
    Loki and his girls3.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 193
  • good morning snausages.jpg
    good morning snausages.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 193
  • sleeping hotman.jpg
    sleeping hotman.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 179
  • bella the remote hog.jpg
    bella the remote hog.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 190
  • the bitches.jpg
    the bitches.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 170
  • nut and ra planter.jpg
    nut and ra planter.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 167
  • windowsill.jpg
    windowsill.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 191
  • lacie in tree.jpg
    lacie in tree.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
Hehe I love the "snausages". That lacey looks like he's hanging on for dear life too scared to move. Nice pics Cris

Nice Chris, Spoiled critters as usual :D
Those Stumpies have grown well.

Im not much of a lizard fan however those Beardys are awesome.Top pictures,great reptiles

awesome. Love to see them all hanging out together

thanks everyone,...i do love to spoil them. :p

any pics of your diamond male? would to see how he is travelling.

i'll get some shots of the male diamond on the weekend, he was close to shedding last time i had the camera out so i didnt bother with him.

hes looking good tho, even his diamonds are a nice yellow!!

heres the boy Bkevo, i tried getting him to show his face, but he took off out of the sun and my flash just blows everything out, so thats the best i could do yesterday, i missed his first patch of sun moment, i generally have 5 mins after the sun reaches him before he moves back to the shade, lol,... ;P

and while the camera was out, another pic of Loki and of the snausages,....

Attachments

• loki re rennoed aviary.jpg
    loki re rennoed aviary.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 41
  • boy diamond march 2011_3.jpg
    boy diamond march 2011_3.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 45
  • boy diamond march 2011_2.jpg
    boy diamond march 2011_2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 50
  • snausages march 2011.jpg
    snausages march 2011.jpg