Feed night frenzy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

borntobnude

Oh what fun .. sorry NO pics it was just TOO crazy

1st was Cuddles the coastal --shed this morning so i knew she was up for it but wasn't expecting her to take a swipe at the paper instaed of the big rat i was waving above her !!!!! 15 minutes of holding her head so my unsure daughter could remove it all from her mouth , she really wanted to eat !!!!
2nd Alice the BHP Smashed the glass 3 times in rapid fire and I hadn't even picked up the rat
3rd Nancy the stimson didn't seem all that interested until i went to move the mouse then took it and wrapped it and the tongs and my hand in one foul swoop
lastly Sid stimson was a bit cool so i took him out to warm him up , spotted the mice in the container and -- thank you i Will just dive right in - but didn't let go of my hand so he ate with me hanging him upside down , so i thought just give him another and he thought OK .

sitting here typing watching Alice prowling her enclosure after 2 BIG rats she is beautiful and will calm down tomorrow ,cuddles wont come out for 2 days and the stimmies are back together and snuggled up for the night , and my old heart is beating normal again with the help of a beer or 3 , so all is forgiven :D

Last edited by a moderator:
When will you be releasing the book of this epic tale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back