western suburbs reptile keepers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nagini-baby

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey there was wondering who on here is in the western suburbs.. moggill bellbowrie ect areas. and wether we have a club/group/get together.

it would be really nice to meat some of you guys out here and maybe have a bbq?

the only club i know of is the herp society for QLD snakebook.com.au i'm at East Brisbane

I'm in the Western 'burbs.... I don't know of any clubs/societies etc out this way.

would you be interested in having a get together..? i no my friends are sick of me talking about reptiles haha would be nice to talk to someone who is interested !! :)

awesome so a fair few people out this way. if a few of us are interested in a get together i no a nice park thats very accessable

lol...it's not about coastals it for all herps it's just called that cos it's for brisbane to the coast

unfortunately as good as it sounds i have no car so it has to be local or i spend all day getting there and back..

if people are interested can you msg me and let me know your interested and ill try to organize something

a few people are showing interest. i need a good idea of numbers if im going to organize anything. so if your interested in a get together. please pm me and ill try to put something together

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back