I hate it when members post illegible threads with swearing in the title

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

python_boy

Reaction score
^ that is all

the media puts snakes in the worst place

Last edited:
i was pissed when i guy was bragin on fb bout killin a snake, and how the media always makes snakes fearfull and dangerous to the public, witch makes te public when the see one the try and kill it'' cas its dangerous''

wat i was trying to say way, i made this thread in anger of a guy thhinking he was a hero killing a snake ans that the media makes people think snakes are dangerous, and when there in peoples yards they kill them thinking that there bad and dangerous.

wat i was trying to say way, i made this thread in anger of a guy thhinking he was a hero killing a snake ans that the media makes people think snakes are dangerous, and when there in peoples yards they kill them thinking that there bad and dangerous.

it's the spelling he was talking about (I think, sorry if I just put words in anyones mouth!)

can you jsut delete it for me? aim not sure how to, like i said i wasnt happy at the time, sorry if i affended anyone:/

can you jsut delete it for me? aim not sure how to, like i said i wasnt happy at the time, sorry if i affended anyone:/

Doesn't offend me but it will most likely get you an infraction.

can anyone deleat this? i dont wanna be kicked off the site i need it to contact people

maybe you should have thought of this champ, before creating this unecessary thread with swearing in the title - Colin

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand what your thread was about, and I can relate to your anger. Sensless killing of snakes(any killing, unless mercy)is disgusting and a lot of the time out of ignorance
Crystal

The thing that annoys me is that, people kill snakes even bobtails (shingleback) here in Perth nearly every day, just because they can and never get charged.
Like you said the media is giving reptiles a bad name that they legally shouldn't because it is incorrect news, but you never see anyone facing up to them to correct them and I think it is mostly the media's fault for giving reptiles a bad name, saying they are bad and dangerous.

One thing that pissed me off is that a guy has just been charge $20,000 for killing a feral cat... but the people who kill reptiles just because they can don’t get charged for it, just makes it look like the RSPCA and the other fluffy animal lovers don’t give a rats *** about the native fauna and will do anything to protect the animals that are making the Native animals become endangered or extinct.

I’m not sure if I just went onto a whole new subject and apologise if I did but when it comes to Media and bad mouthing reptiles I say what I think.

The thing that annoys me is that, people kill snakes even bobtails (shingleback) here in Perth nearly every day, just because they can and never get charged.
Like you said the media is giving reptiles a bad name that they legally shouldn't because it is incorrect news, but you never see anyone facing up to them to correct them and I think it is mostly the media's fault for giving reptiles a bad name, saying they are bad and dangerous.

One thing that pissed me off is that a guy has just been charge $20,000 for killing a feral cat... but the people who kill reptiles just because they can don’t get charged for it, just makes it look like the RSPCA and the other fluffy animal lovers don’t give a rats *** about the native fauna and will do anything to protect the animals that are making the Native animals become endangered or extinct.

I’m not sure if I just went onto a whole new subject and apologise if I did but when it comes to Media and bad mouthing reptiles I say what I think.

I agree with you but I think it was the way he killed the feral cat that was the main reason he got charged that much. He kicked it to death and chucked it to his dog. I know it was a feral cat but everything deserves to be killed humanely.

obviously we all love our reptiles on this site, but it's a little thing called life just get used to it.

Last edited:
I've reported this thread, and hope the mods remove it. The title is (or should be) extremely offensive to most people, and is totally inapproriate for a public forum were children are around. The member should be banned permanently...

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back