What are your favourite iphone apps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres heaps of em that are good and hundreds of thousands of them that are absolute rubbish. BOM radar is essential for anyone who spends a lot of time/works outdoors, I'm still amazed at how accurate it is

backbreaker - which is addictive
angry birds
fruit ninja
paper toss
bejewelled blitz
hungry shark.

my brother should get rid of them, then he'd get his iPod back :lol::lol:

I love UrbanSpoon, IMDB, Blood Alcohol Content DRINKTRACKER (very accurate!), Mixology, Shazam & RunKeeper. Oh how I love my iPhone!

Also I've always heard the 5-0 Police Scanner is pre-recorded? & No, Jailbreakings not illegal, but my partner did it & his phone is a bit slower now.. It does void your apple warranty though. I couldn't be bothered doing it to mine.

Some great apps guys, I have just done some tweaks to mine that are pretty cool like,

Barrel - when you turn the page your apps move it has a few different ways to choose.
Folder Enhancer - lets you have folders with 10 pages worth of apps in that 1 folder its good for games have them all in the 1 folder.
Lockdown pro - lets you put a password on apps that you might not want ppl to open like to make a call or your sms.
Lock info - when you lock you fone can view the weather, calendar, see sms or emails that come up without having to unlock very useful and looks good.
Popup blocker - lets u block pop ups from alerts to when you receive a sms or any notification can block the pop up for it.
Springtomize - has extra settings that you may not find in normal settings.
Activator - lets you make short cuts like one useful that I use it for is you can turn your torch on with out opening the app I set so if my phone is locked I can just hold the home button for a second and light turns on rather then have to open the app.
Vwallpaper - lets you have a video wallpaper and video ring tones.

I am sure you can get loads more they are just the ones I have put on and think are pretty cool.

Tapatalk for the forums, EBay for spending money and you can't go past angry birds. 

global war anyone????????

anyone on global war ?????

Last edited:
Speed Anatomy...and all the associated ones.
Makes studying fun..and...I actually do learn from them! hahaha

All the usual popular games (angry birds, cut the rope, smurfs etc)
Any free military/weaponry/aircraft stuff I can find :)
All the speed anatomy/bones ones. Oo and 3D brain is cool!
Photoshop express for cropping pics before I post them
Twitter/facebook/livejournal/tapatalk
ebay/paypal/amazon
Rowmote (love laying on the couch and controlling my computer!)
Movies - keeps track of my embarrassingly large collection of DVDs...
Hours Tracker- like a digital punchclock for the hours you work, works out daily/weekly pay etc. Can even email to yourself. Handy when the boss was a rip job!

Oh and of course the built in iPod for tv shows!

yeah, I nearly went stir crazy without my phone for 2 weeks when I broke it...

some great app ideas! just download the istudiez one - cant remember who put it up but thanks! i also have that i love:

-BooksApp - you scan in all your books via barcode and it sorts them and downlaods all their info from google - super useful if studying something like teaching and english lit!
- flashlight
- sushi round (very addictive)
- abc/sbs news
- face book, of course :p
- hanging with friends
- words with friends

will look at this tapatalk everyone has

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back