Albino vs Fuzzy Rat = A Tie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woody101

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
She was fine after the meal thought it was a good pic :p

Attachments

• _DSC0807.jpg
    _DSC0807.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 199
  • _DSC0808.jpg
    _DSC0808.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 182
yeah she was fine she didnt really get any tighter then that i was like O M G im going to have to help her

She has tied herself in a knot.....hahahahahahahahha...priceless.i didn't get to see it but my childrens last shed had a knot in it.

She has tied herself in a knot.....hahahahahahahahha...priceless.i didn't get to see it but my childrens last shed had a knot in it.

I don't think it did, it would be physically impossible for the snake to shed if it was in a knot, wouldn't it?

LOL, one of those pics should have a big red "Fail" in the corner.

Reminds me of the other day when my jungle freaked out cos he was on my arm and tucked his head under his body then started to tighten up and wondered what was going on lol. I also have a video where he was feeding on a rat he coiled then started biting himself, he's not the brightest one lol.

thanks haha i wish! this little girl is only 5months old :p looking forward to breeding them tho

LOL, one of those pics should have a big red "Fail" in the corner.

Reminds me of the other day when my jungle freaked out cos he was on my arm and tucked his head under his body then started to tighten up and wondered what was going on lol. I also have a video where he was feeding on a rat he coiled then started biting himself, he's not the brightest one lol.

HAHA i had a jungle that use to bite himself all the time when feeding

som you're saying that jungles aren't the sharpest tool in the shed?no joke.sookie is no rocket scienctist.but i haven't seen her bite herself....YET.hahahahahahaahahahaha.
i don't know about impossible but it has a knot in the shed,aperfect knot,and i don't wanna untie it cos i've never seen it before.

som you're saying that jungles aren't the sharpest tool in the shed?no joke.sookie is no rocket scienctist.but i haven't seen her bite herself....YET.hahahahahahaahahahaha.
i don't know about impossible but it has a knot in the shed,aperfect knot,and i don't wanna untie it cos i've never seen it before.

That's strange as. I can't see how the snake could finish the shed if it was in a knot.

The only way I cold see it happening is if the tail shed was sticking on and the snake moved through the rest of the shed and pulled the tail end through to make a knot?
Make sense?

Yeah that makes sense, it would have had to have done a loop and gone through itself/shed.

Harpers first feed she finished her pinkie whilst hanging from a branch and continued on to munch herself , she didnt seem fazed so I just gave her a gentle nudge and she stopped and then went onto pinkie #2 ..
So glad someone elses snake has done this . I was a lil worried ...

Would they keep going ? lol

:lol: I apologise to your snake... I laughed pretty hard at her predicament. Like others, I've always wondered if that could happen.

i saw a friends childreni do the same, the shed was in a mangle of knots tighly woven in the corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back