What do you Think?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewyy95

Reaction score
I started my Fake rock wall yesterday for my bearded dragons,

I worked on it for about 3 hours and nearly got all the design done.

All i need to do know is add more rocks to the back of the wall to make it look more realistis, and make a few little stairs to get from the low shelf to the high one.

Here are some photos and let me know what you think

.9. New Features.jpg10. Added rocks.jpg11. Front new view.jpg

Nice job mate, I'm planning on doing similar things with my snakes.

That looks very cool.what have you made out of.your beardies are going to LOVE it.

Looking forward to the finished product mate, good luck with it.

You can get plenty of waste foam from Target/BigW etc if you ask nicly.

Can I ash how you intend cleaning your creation when your dragon messes it up ?

All of my rock walls are removable, so that you can give them a good hose down and disinfect when required.

Would love to see some pics of removable rock walls and how they are attatched to the enclosure to stop animals getting behind them etc...as its something im interested in making in a few of my four footers..

Would love to see some pics of removable rock walls and how they are attatched to the enclosure to stop animals getting behind them etc...as its something im interested in making in a few of my four footers..

The beams underneath my absking shelfs are connected by velcros , so you can take apart the structure, when its fully rendered , i will make some movable rocks and upload photos on how i did it to help you bnut firstly im going to try get this finished . should be good when im done :)

oh abnd to stop the animal problem getting behind things , my design hasnt go to many caves and all which helps alot in reaching them , but if you were looking for caces you would have to make a removable door of some sort so you can reach the reptiles when they get into those tight places

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back