Dont you hate it when

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huzzah... Hmmm I dont know where I picked that up to be quite honest lol.

2. Hahaha I know, they can do what they want, I just dont wanna hear about it guys treat them like dirt.

3. No way jose! I'm not into gooey sickening romance whatsoever... Not jelly at all. I just have friends that are and thats all they talk about and I want to give em a good slap and tell em to wake up. :)

It's another way of saying "hooray".
I don't understand what's wrong with being in love?

They'll grow out of it, my GF and I have lived together for a couple of years, we were like that in the start. We are more PG13 in public now :p haha.

nothing wrong with being in love... lots wrong with almost sleeping with each other in front of ppl... unless your at a swingers club...

The teen alcohol epidemic....

I know people that make FB posts about how they're hanging out for a drink. This one guy in particular was asked how his weekend was, he got written off Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday night, it was then Tuesday and he was drinking again. He does this all the time.

Getting messy is fine (and I like getting on it), but people do it way too often and it's regarded as cool. Every weekend is probably too much, and through the week? Having a drink with dinner on a weeknight is fine, but getting trashed? FFS....

Nothing wrong at all Saximus, I've been with my bf for about 3 years now, so no problem I assure you.
I just mean public displays of affection or people who are constantly on the phone to their partner, cant talk about anything else apart from their partner, ditch all their friends for their partner, the list goes on.
But nothing wrong with love... Just over the top-ness.

People demanding respect, but don't give you any.

When you're about to make a toasted sammich, and find that the only loaf of bread is mouldy.

Getting judged on your appearance (happens way to often).

When students don't show up to their guitar lessons, which inevitably screws my pay up.

People who dictate what music is good or not, and what you should or shouldn't listen to.

Older people who talk down to you like your four.

And as kawasakirider said above, people who get trashed every weekend.

I absolutely HATE it when you're in the toilets at the urinal and the next guy in stands right next to you when there are plenty other urinals they could have used. Same goes for toilet cubicles lol.

I absolutely HATE it when you're in the toilets at the urinal and the next guy in stands right next to you when there are plenty other urinals they could have used. Same goes for toilet cubicles lol.
I once saw a "guide" to urinal/cubical etiquette that made me chuckle. It showed different scenarios and which was the optimal choice in each. It wasn't written by you was it? :p

Glad I dont have that worry LOL.....ooohhhh but wish I was a bloke when fishing in the boat LOL

Not quite the same but i hate it when you go to a beach, park, restaurant etc and you sit in an empty area and people always seem to have to sit right next to you even when theres plenty of room a bit further away...

And as kawasakirider said above, people who get trashed every weekend.

What is wrong with getting trashed every weekend?

You do have that problem, cos it applies to toilets too :p

I've seen that guide, I couldn't agree more! lol

The 10 Rules of Urinal Etiquette | Have You Ever Noticed...

Urinal Etiquette.jpg

when you have an important question to ask someone, or something important to say, and as soon as you get the opportunity to say it/ask it you get stage fright or have a memory blank and can't remember it for the life of you. But about 30mins later you remember it and it's not relevant anymore.

when you have an important question to ask someone, or something important to say, and as soon as you get the opportunity to say it/ask it you get stage fright or have a memory blank and can't remember it for the life of you. But about 30mins later you remember it and it's not relevant anymore.
Or you think you have something really clever/funny to say then when it comes out it's nowhere near as clever/funny as it sounded in your head

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back