Dont you hate it when

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
.....when your teenage children suddenly think they are the ants pants in the family and think we are there to give them everything they want and publically make me look bad because I won't. But isn't it weird that they suddenly don't know the meaning of the word NO. If they don't know a simple word like that how can they possibly know what is best for them.

When ..(this happened to me today)
You decide to not take a herp mag to read on the train in case you seem weird/scare people... Then end up sitting next to someone who's reading a mag about WoW, RS & little dragon figurines. Lol! There's always next time I guess..

Not have enough money to even save for a new gun/ gunlocker.

not sure this a bad thing

Some drink and food related "don't you hate it when":

When you are really enjoying a piece of chocolate and you bite into a bit of the aluminium wrapper and have to spit the whole lot out to find it.

Nah I just suck the chocolate until all that is left is the foil.

When you take that last mouthful of tea and you realise the teabag was broken.

I rarely get to finish a cup of tea before it goes cold.

dont hate it when your in public and you need fart and you know it going smell bad

Or you are alone in the lift let one go and then people get on soon after.

People who say Eww when you show them a photo of your herp. I'm sorry but I didn't say ew when you showed me a photo of your chihuahua/budgie/child. Be polite!

just tell them which of your snakes would love to eat that.

When you're about to make a toasted sammich, and find that the only loaf of bread is mouldy.

can't tell you how much bread I has thrown out because of that.

Last edited:
I hate the public toilets in Sydney around the harbour there where Imax theatre and the Aquarium and all those places are. You go to wash your hands and discover the taps have no handles and you think, how the *&#% does this work? Go wash the hands in the fountain outside because you just could not work out how to get water to flow from the tap.

:D if they're the same taps as the ones we have at work there's no handle but there's an infrared sensor so when you put your hands under the tap it starts the water flowing.. Its a great idea..

who wants to actually touch some filthy germ infested tap handle after who knows who has touched it before? especially in some "public" facility eeewww

my thread contribution > Dont you hate it when > there's another pointless chit chat thread on a reptile forum and it gets more posts than some interesting thread concerning reptiles :lol: haha

Last edited:
your running across the road to go for a surf and the boss see you after you told him you could not go to work cause your sick.
you go for a surf and you loose your shorts and have to run home naked.
some one try's and corrects your words like school teacher step father......oooooooo that gets under my skin.......
your parents come in and tell you to turn off that devil music.....makes me wanna snap there abba records
when some one is lying to you and you know it........
after having a dream that you have one millions of dollars and then you wake up to reality .......

I've never been subject to racism but when people are hurtfully racist (not just a mildly racist, light hearted joke) to other people it really pees me off.
It's funny because the only time I see people being racist to me/to others/to a group of people is when I'm online.
Keyboard heroes are so cool, I want to be JUST like them.

When you find someone's pubes on your bar of soap.

When you're in a rush to get somewhere and the people infront of you walk really slow.

Parents that don't teach their children any manners.

When you come home to find someone has eaten that pizza/steak/burger that you saved and were craving.

my thread contribution > Dont you hate it when > there's another pointless chit chat thread on a reptile forum and it gets more posts than some interesting thread concerning reptiles :lol: haha

The woes of being a moderator, hey? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back