Dont you hate it when

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done that once :?

hahahaha snakeluvver, i make you hate yourself. i went through your posts. you say it a hell lot more than once lol

dont you hate it when, people have nothing better to do than prove people wrong lol

i stand corrected :) it says "says lol" not types
ma bad

i hate it when you think your right and your not :(

hahahaha snakeluvver, i make you hate yourself. i went through your posts. you say it a hell lot more than once lol

dont you hate it when, people have nothing better to do than prove people wrong lol

Nah I type "lol" all the time haha
But I've actually said the word lol in real life :oops:

When my stepdad tells me I need to train my puppy (which I do) . . but then when I ask him to make her sit before he gives her treats he tells me it's not up to him to train her . . and then doesn't listen when I explain she needs consistency so she doesn't get confused

I've been a vegetarian since 2004,
and for some reason, people seem to assume this means I can't read.

Because every single time I'm out for tea, be it with family, friends, boyfriends, people I hardly know, you can GUARANTEE they read me the menu
You can GUARANTEE, they'll give me a nice big long break down about what everything is, and how it doesn't contain meat...and how "oh this sounds nice, you should get that, it doesn't have any meat"

Like yeah, gee thanks for catering to my horridly inconvenient debilitating disability yo'll. Forgot my eyes rot in my skull and my literary skills dry up as a result of being vego.

People also often act as though it's some awful burden to them that I don't eat meat...but I never eat at your house, I never demand certain restaurants, in general; I don't want to talk about it! Others certainly love to get their two cents worth in though!

Last edited:
lol Casey do you get offended when people eat meat around you?

Not in the slightest...

It's my choice not to eat it, and carrying on about it won't change others opinions on it...I'm happy to do what I do, and I'm happy for everyone else to do what they do :)

Wil Anderson often makes a joke about other vegetarians making him hate being vegetarian; he's sooooo right!

I hate it when your friends speak another language to their mums, you have no idea what theyre saying about you! One of my german friends mum called me a dummer schieße sack.

I hate it when your friends speak another language to their mums, you have no idea what theyre saying about you! One of my german friends mum called me a dummer schieße sack.

I had an Italian boyfriend whos mum used to call me her little poutana, i thought it was a compliment.

Just watch out for the "WIDE STANCE", could be an awkward moment.
I absolutely HATE it when you're in the toilets at the urinal and the next guy in stands right next to you when there are plenty other urinals they could have used. Same goes for toilet cubicles lol.

Toilet paper that wont tear off evenly.
Trying to log in to my online license account.
Training the younger guys at work who dont really want to learn or take no pride in what they do for a living.
My wifes bolognaise.
Paying seige prices for petrol.
And most of all, when the missus drops her ciggy butt in my last freshly opened can of Bundy.

Last edited:
when you buy something on eftpos and the person behind the counter insist's on giving you instructions on how to use the machine, as if you have never seen an eftpos machine before. Im guessing if i have an eftpos card im pretty sure i know what to freaking do.

or

when your annoying neighbour comes over to talk about NOTHING and expect you to make conversation. But you cant kick him out because your wife is his wifes friend.

or

When you do ON- CALL for work and just get back into bed after a late night call out and the pager goes off again

When people use the wrong your/you're or there/their/they're :p

The guy in the next cubicle has his phone turned up to max volume and gets phone calls and messages all day

I hate that too, and English is not my native language either. :p

I hate when people treat their pets like disposable objects. I hate that people think they can euthanise an animal when it becomes "inconvenient". I particularly hate when people torture or abuse animals - it makes me physically sick.

When people smoke in very public places right next to the "No Smoking' sign -.-

I had an Italian boyfriend whos mum used to call me her little poutana, i thought it was a compliment.

Bit of useless info' but that is the same in Greek :)

I hate going to watch youtube vids for a laugh and you get ones like this that you weren't expecting! Though it was funny:
[video=youtube;wJWsW1FN_Vo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJWsW1FN_Vo&feature=related[/video][

I hate going to watch youtube vids for a laugh and you get ones like this that you weren't expecting!

I hate it when I play a youtube video and it plays for about 20 seconds then stops, and I sit there waiting half an hour for the next 20 seconds to play!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back