Bow chicka wow wow! WARNING:XXX!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice mate !!!! lets hope hey ??? The small male is in fact 3.5 years old & believe me he knows exactly what he is doing !!! lets hope accross the group of 4 animals we have a winner.........

Cheers

oo interracial

they say once you go black....

You have no idea of the irony in this statement! LOL!

Nice mate !!!! lets hope hey ??? The small male is in fact 3.5 years old & believe me he knows exactly what he is doing !!! lets hope accross the group of 4 animals we have a winner.........

Cheers

Yeh, he played it cool for a day then made his move. We've had the matings, all we need now are eggs!

Awesome to see an albino olive hoping you get some little albinos

Top stuff,gee its incredible the size difference,but he doesnt care what size she is.Best of luck,Olives can have a reputation of mating without producing eggs.So all the best and hope you receive a White Chrissy...

I just got my little boy out and showed him the pic's.............so he'll know how it is done for the future lol

Probably not a great idea mate, you don't want a young kid getting involved with fetishes like asphyxiation before he even cracks it :p

I hope that big girl goes for you, because if she dose, its defiantly going to be a big clutch, good luck!!
How old is that big het female?

Cheers

Wow. I couldn't figure out what was going on at first because I wasn't expecting the female to be so big. I had to readjust before I could see her. Good luck.

*BUMP*

How goes things in the land of Albino Olives, SW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back