favourite comedians and funny quotes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reginald D Hunter, Paul Mcdermott, and The Umbilical Brothers

Carl Barron !!! He doesn't even have to say anything and he makes people laugh :)

I saw a Pommy bloke on tv one night I think he was called the Land Lord, he was really funny.

My fav is. I did a show in England and a man walked up to me after the show and said 'gripping life you do lead young man, very much enjoyed your show, sthankyou.' Gets back to Australia and a guy walked up to me and said 'Geez your a little funny f...... bastard you are.', winks and walks off..

carl barron

the great deceased TONY HANCOCK from East Cheem......................."My name's HHHH Hancock ! What's yours ?

WINSTON CHURCHILL to a Labor member of Parliament, named Paling , after the War, when Churchill, was on the slide, called Churchill an old/worn-out British Bulldog...in reply the great man said...............Well we all know what an old bulldog will do to a paling !!!!!!!!!!!

don't ever forget the wonderful FRANK MUIR< DENNIS NORDON<< and NANCY SPAIN

Last edited:
I love the boys from little Britian, Carl Barron, the umbilical brothers, GNW, Craig Ferguson, and Ark Mal(or is it Ach Med?)he is on GNW a lot
and Arj Barker.

I love Dylan Moran. And Bill Bailey, also from Black Books.
I am very very jealous that you get to see Dylan Moran.

i'm glad someone else likes him and black books. I've been wanting to see dylan since i was about 15 haha! so i'm pretty excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back