New albino cages

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergus

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to share my new albino setup.Josh from jk customs put them together for me.Fantastic finish,fantastic price and service.
I got them in there new homes about 6 weeks ago and they settled really quickly.The snakes are from sxr,she's about 1.8kg and he's 2.3.They're 2.5 y.o and have been cooled,so turn on some barry white and you never know.
They're awesome snakes to own, her especially.She loves to sit on my head or slide down my shirt.
I'll remove the divider after this season and give them each their own 6x2x2.snakes 001.jpgsnakes 002.jpgsnake  cage 003.jpgsnake  cage 007.jpgphone 001.jpg

Good stuff mate, stunning albinos and a great setup. I've heard good things about Mr White, heavy on the bass and the girl snakes swoon =)

Great snakes and set up. They look to have everything they need to be very happy snakes :) How big is the enclosure?

It's a 6ftx2x2 divided into 2.I'll give them 1 each next year.The cage on top is a 90x60x40cm that contains my first snake Fergus(or fergie?) a woma.Got him as a hatchling last year.Another cool snake with a placid disposition.
I have been tagged by both the albinos though,Snicketts gave me a love bite right on the face the first time i handled her,but she was a bit stressed from the plane trip.Claudius, the male is pretty laid back,but i made the mistake of trying to change his paper while he was still in the cage .Nearly managed it, but he latched onto my hand just as i was finishing,he'd had enough.Boy ,do those Darwins have sharp long teeth!Bled like crazy.
Included a couple of pics of the woma in the smaller cage.

Attachments

• Image096.jpg
    Image096.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 45
  • Image097.jpg
    Image097.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 45
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back