Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black.Rabbit

Reaction score
11 months ago I owned 0 snakes... Now I have 7. (When I first joined the forum, I couldn't decide between a woma or bredli, someone suggested both and I thought they were kidding. I understand now).

Anyway, my latest purchase is a gorgeous albino darwin that I have named Polly. She is so so gorgeous, I am even clucky!

Few pictures:

388959_10151028845650398_644075397_21705013_1162899547_n.jpg

381002_10151028845720398_644075397_21705014_1156292106_n.jpg

384173_10151028846365398_644075397_21705015_567269156_n.jpg

378420_10151028846470398_644075397_21705017_186729223_n.jpg

385563_10151028846900398_644075397_21705019_648996614_n.jpg

The photo quality is terrible, I could only find my son's camera.

She is about a month old and so calm. She is also and awesome feeder!!

I want to say a BIG thank you to Pythonmum for all you help!! You have a gorgeous clutch to be proud of :)

and just for laughs, this post took ages to actually post because my diamond that I had on my arm at the time, power urinated and pooped all over me in the process. YUCK. It's EVERYWHERE! All over me, the suede computer chair, the carpet. *gags*

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice :) i down sized my collection regretfully :(.... 1 more snake to move on then im going to start buying for future breeding projects you can never have enough snakes :)

My family think I still have only 3 snakes... I am running out of excuses as to why they can't come over. I'd never hear the end of it!!

My family think I still have only 3 snakes... I am running out of excuses as to why they can't come over. I'd never hear the end of it!!

Congrats on your new purchase!

The albinos are amazing, just 12 months ago i got mine, he was a little pink worm like yours, now is turning into a very handsome white, yellow and orange beauty! You will be so excited with each shed!

My partners parents don't know i keep ANY snakes!!! They were petrified of my puppy when we got him (he was tiny!), his mum has only just been able to touch him (we have had him 6 months now), they really are not animal people.......... i think she would die if she knew i had 30 snakes hahahaha

Black.Rabbit, she is gorgeous!. My daughter is getting her first python this weekend and it's an Albino Darwin too (lucky girl). BTW that ring is a stunner too.

Don't mention the death adders, Jay! The name alone puts people off.

Those are good photos, Ellie - better than what I manage. The markings show up nicely. I am thrilled that she has such a good home. Sorry to hear about the diamond mess, however. They like to get you when you are distracted.:)

Albinos are awesome snakes. Everytime they shed its like a new snake as the colour change is dramatic. Congrats, they only get better from here.

That is beautiful snake! looks almost orange
i wanna get one :)

Congrats Black rabbit, she's gorgeous!!!!! Hubby is putting a deposit down for mine for my christmas present. I cant wait!

Congrats on your new purchase!

The albinos are amazing, just 12 months ago i got mine, he was a little pink worm like yours, now is turning into a very handsome white, yellow and orange beauty! You will be so excited with each shed!

My partners parents don't know i keep ANY snakes!!! They were petrified of my puppy when we got him (he was tiny!), his mum has only just been able to touch him (we have had him 6 months now), they really are not animal people.......... i think she would die if she knew i had 30 snakes hahahaha
How do you manage to hide that many?

Everytime I tell my parents I have a new snake, my dad almost goes into convulsions. The first one I got he told me to "take it back where i got it from." (i think he thinks i hae wild caught them). I also get constant lectures on how the will kill my baby... um no dad.

Black.Rabbit, she is gorgeous!. My daughter is getting her first python this weekend and it's an Albino Darwin too (lucky girl). BTW that ring is a stunner too.
What a lucky daughter you have!!!

NTLS, I guess all my kids are lucky - they will all have pythons now, my daughters is her Christmas gift. I had to wait until I was 43yrs old before I my first :(.
On the up side..... after thinking I'd missed the boat, I got some great news this morning about my possible next addition!!!

NTLS, I guess all my kids are lucky - they will all have pythons now, my daughters is her Christmas gift. I had to wait until I was 43yrs old before I my first :(.
On the up side..... after thinking I'd missed the boat, I got some great news this morning about my possible next addition!!!

oooh what sort of new addition???

we all have a python each now too..

Last edited:
arrrg i cannot wait till jan/feb for mine... they look so friggen nice. congrats. lol i cannot hide anything i have im so proud of the little guys.. :)

very lovely .... I would love one of these guys well two i guess .... but these are "one day" snakeys for me lol

That's beautiful Black Rabbit, a great addition to your collection. I'm still trying to convince the missus to add an albino Darwin to ours. One day...

Nice looking luttle albino yes you I dont think many of us stop at 1 snake I think Its a life long addiction and as said you can never have to many snakes and soon I will be getting some albino darwins my favorites

How the heck do you manage that, Jay? Do they never come over?

Congratulations on your new addition, BR.

We always go over their place for dinner each week. The very few times they have come to ours (most recently they popped in Monday night) I just close the door to the spare room lol. They don't go snooping as they know I have a few lizards, so are petrified of seeing them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back