rat grow out tubs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilesrkool

Reaction score
hey every one ive started breeding rats ive got 30-40 pinkies to fuzzies at the moment i have spear tubs to put the in for the time being but what dose every body use for grow out tubs pics and were u got them from would be grate thanks jack

more tubs, old bath tubs from demolition places, old fish tanks anything that you can get for cheap that will hold them works

Mascot Wire Works do some nice ones, as do Wiretainers. Depends whether you want to invest in quality tubs though.

yeah were do u get them from i just wont to look around and see whats best for my setup

go to bunnings and look at the huge plastic storage tubs or go lo they were havin a special on i picked up 2 94L storage containers for 30 bucks depending how long your gonna grow em out fo these will comfortably hold 10 or so till they near full grown if u killin em smaller you can put more in i run my rats soley in these atm till i build my breeder rack 3girls to 1 boy and this holds them and there babies right up to weaning age i will post pics soon to show you how i set it up

i use 120L ubs as grow out tubs for mice,dont know how they go with rats.....a friend of mine has made cages up from 25mm sq tube and wire,as they grow he moves them to the nxt cage along

yeah im getting some made up grow out tubs i don`t no how big they are yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back