DSE return confirmation? Anyone got theirs?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renenet

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,

This year is the first time I submitted a DSE return. I filled it in online with plenty of time before the deadline. I understand we should receive a confirmation in the post but I'm not sure how long it usually takes. Has anyone got theirs yet?

Thanks,
Renenet

i was thinking the same thing! i did mine alongggg time ago online, but haven't received anything saying they received it? your not the only one, but it was also my first time doing one.

Have held a Vic licence for nearly 30 years and have never recieved any form of confirmation of them recieving a return. Its not something they usually do.

Last edited:
Yes l receive mine on Thursday 30th June 2011, this is the first time in 22 years since l got my Wildlife Licence, that l have ever received a Return Confirmation letter since l lodge my return form.:)

Last edited:
Yeah i got mine but they stuffed it all up so i have to fill in the gaps and stuff and send it back for them to re do it

First time we ever received one aswell this year.

I got mine last week and only the amount of Jackys I have was right (does this mean they will give me the others? haha) I rang them up and was told to just cross out the numbers on the return and write the correct amount in and file it with my record book .... I still think they should give me more Reptiles! haha

I received mine on wednesday..... never had it before, but i think it is just for those that lodged it online?

Everyone will receive one this year regardless of how they lodged their return.

Lodged ours online,had a visit from them wanting to look at the collection then proceeded to go off crook because i had reptiles that were not accounted for (they had me with 0 and i had 5) I checked the online records it was all true and correct on my dashboard ( 5 reptiles)! System is failing! Havent received confirmation yet either! I will be lodging mine the old fashioned way from now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back