albino scrub python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

byron_moses

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey guys has anyone seen the albino scrub python for sale on rdu?

sounds interesting :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

OMG, i saw it earlier and told/asked a friendy about it.
The address checks out but i was wondering how many people have actually contacted this guy or gone to his house and i wonder what has happened (not the actual person, no snakes at that address, mugged upon him opening his door etc).
It is very scammy sounding and it makes me wonder if the GTP photo is stollen or if it is all a joke and this guy is actually selling them.

i recon the address isnt his, maybe someone he wants to get revenge on?

Quote:

|-
Extra seller info: |
| I live at 89/20 johnston st carina and i like to not pay for reptiles i buy please beware i may rip you off. LMFAO
|-
Cmon guys for 3G?
They'll be worth way more than that when they're available..

if you call the number it go's to a guy that parks have been after for ages for stealing reptiles so someone has got his details and trying to get him back there is only one albino scrubby and it is a female

if you call the number it go's to a guy that parks have been after for ages for stealing reptiles so someone has got his details and trying to get him back there is only one albino scrubby and it is a female

there is 2 both with the same person !!!

Sounds like someone with a huge axe to grind.

Very few scrub python breeders so the likelyhood of an albino is about 0

Well then why doesn't someone call up and dob him in?
This is a serious matter and if he is the person they have been looking for for ages then why not dob him in and save other people from what he does?

there is 2 both with the same person !!!

The same person with the female one???? ( not that I expect you to reply on a public forum)

And come on people , when you read the add you can tell its someone out to get the guy!!!!!

In Germany or Denmark there is supposedly a large albino female that just hatched 5 albinos in her last eggs
Fair bit of quiet discussion going on about it now

^^^^^
Thats the thing
Albinos mixed with the others get fantastic colour schemes
Most albino snakes are not true albinos
only a very very few are pure white with red eyes

god there are some fools around hahaha you got that right scleropages my blue friend ;) anyone with half a brain would see that ad was a joke. and even when the albs are being produced for sale theres no way the breeder/s will advertise them,mates always get looked after first lol

I saw the add looked at the price then immediately thought scam. Then I read the add and as said before it looks like someone has a large axe to grind.

Too all those that believe a publicly advertised albino scrubbie will go for $3000 'ya dreamin'.

Oh and look at the add a few above for green tree pythons along the same vexatious lines.

Did well got the attention that the author was seeking.

Cheers
Octane

any updates haha
stumbeled across this but no way in the world there would be a albino scubby for 3k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back