Troll?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
surprise_trollface.jpg

lol

Attachments

• troll2.jpg
    troll2.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 41
  • Troll.jpg
    Troll.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 84
OP is a candyass.... LOL. I troll.

isn't the whole point NOT to publicly state yourself as a troll?
fail! :D

besides urban dictionary, theres this wonderful site on the web that explains alot of other internet terminology. Name escapes me at the moment, but i distinctly remember it contains the name of an infamous yellow citrus fruit...

Last edited:

besides urban dictionary, theres this wonderful site on the web that explains alot of other internet terminology. Name escapes me at the moment, but i distinctly remember it contains the name of an infamous yellow citrus fruit...
does it involve a party?

i have green eyes :cry:

Trolls: Sexually frustrated men/woman between the ages of 14 to 35, who feel empowered by putting others down from the safety of their keyboards.

This very complex mathematical equation explains how this phenomenon occurs:

d9f52e0469398513ad24e5b0935ffa61.jpg

That one *was* the best, but there's a whole new site, the name escapes me... meat gyrations...?

does it involve a party?

pretty sure it does,dictionaries are heaps fun aren't they?

That one *was* the best, but there's a whole new site, the name escapes me... meat gyrations...?

ehehehe, "meat" *giggles and hides in corner*

Trolls: Sexually frustrated men/woman between the ages of 14 to 35, who feel empowered by putting others down from the safety of their keyboards.

This very complex mathematical equation explains how this phenomenon occurs:

d9f52e0469398513ad24e5b0935ffa61.jpg

it's a repost, word for word

Last edited:

I've come across many people who have been more than happy to identify themselves as trolls. I think it makes them enjoy themselves even more because heaps of people still argued with them knowing they were a troll.

i have green eyes :cry:

Yes, but you're nice :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back