Troll?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost got my sister with that meat version actually, I told her it was a brilliant recipe site, and that the ahem "bangers and mash" were inspired. She would've gone there too if I hadn't remembered it was school holidays, my 12yo nephew is really into cooking, and was most likely hanging over her shoulder. Had to send an ABORT message lmao.

I have found that you quite often get called a troll on forums if you have an opinion about something that goes against the status quo of the thread, quite amusing how riled up people get when you disagree with them.

therefore wouldn't that make me a troll on a few threads here?? considering how much i seem to 'upset' some with my opinion

I used to get offended when I was called a troll, then I read a little more into it and took it as a compliment on my trolling skills :D Who's that crossing over my bridge??!!??! :twisted:

I have encountered many trolls on this forum, one in particular recently :| (obviously wont say who) although I dont think theyre trolling, theyre serious.

It can be hard to tell the difference between a genuine troll and a moron. Spelling and grammar can help, but clever trolls know to takl lik dis yer.

It can be hard to tell the difference between a genuine troll and a moron. Spelling and grammar can help, but clever trolls know to takl lik dis yer.

You don't know the meaning of a troll, that's half the fun, being articulate and getting people to think you're alright, and then bam to a 360 on their asses without them knowing what hit them and them being unsure if you're trolling or not. I have the best troll thread EVER in my bookmarks. It's so good for a laugh.

Just need some advice from you guys. I have a feeling my pet fish is epileptic... Every time I take him out of the tank to hold him he starts having a seizure in my hands (flopping around uncontrollably). Are there any vets here? Could you suggests some drugs I can give my fish? I just want to make him better :(

they see me trollin, they hatin'
now this is a story
all about how
my life got flipped, turned upside down
and i'd like to take a minute just sit right there
i'll tell you how i became the prince of a town called bel-air

You don't know the meaning of a troll, that's half the fun, being articulate and getting people to think you're alright, and then bam to a 360 on their asses without them knowing what hit them and them being unsure if you're trolling or not. I have the best troll thread EVER in my bookmarks. It's so good for a laugh.

Um, if you read my post you will see that I am saying the clever troll can disguise themselves as a moron, not that all trolls are inarticulate... (morons/trolls disguised as morons suck more people in than obvious trolls)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back