Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not having a dig but how long have you been keeping snakes? It's not often you get a name my snake thread when someone owns a scrubby. People are normally over the whole getting name idea by the time they progress to scrubbies.

Not having a dig but how long have you been keeping snakes? It's not often you get a name my snake thread when someone owns a scrubby. People are normally over the whole getting name idea by the time they progress to scrubbies.

I dont see any name suggestion in this post

Man... Can't people think of their own pet names these days? It's like going down the street and asking 'Hey, you, will you name my newborn kid?'.
Well, not exactly, but still, you get the picture.

And I'm just as curious as ab, this is probably the first ever 'Name my scrub' thread that I've seen.

You do know what to expect when it reaches full size, right? Hope so.

I would start a "name my scrub" thread , but my "name my dragon" thread got deleted :( .. so I might just think of names for the OPs scrub.

Miss Mike? thats a good strong name

oh oh oh , how about "Yaf" ???

im pretty sure that i know how big this snake will get, ive been keeping all different sorts of reptile since i was 7 years old and have 3 snakes of my own. :x

I dont see any name suggestion in this post

Mine was a name suggestion. Brillo would be a good name for a scrubbie. Brillo pad... 'scrub' python, and if you hold either wrong you'll lose some skin. See? It suits!

im pretty sure that i know how big this snake will get, ive been keeping all different sorts of reptile since i was 7 years old and have 3 snakes of my own. :x
Lol, it's not the size I'm worried about. And are you only pretty sure, or certain, lol. :p You should know of their mood swinging reputation, angel one minute, wanting to eat your face the next. No need to get defensive or 'angry faced', I'm just looking out for the odd newbie that doesn't know what they're getting themselves into is all.

Edit. Oh um, to keep on topic. I'd name it... uh, Turkey. Like Scrub Turkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back