Facebook Privacy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vampstorso

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
This is pretty damn cool,
and everyone should do it.
Rather creepy, but it really puts what you write on the internet and its accessibility into perspective.

Do it...it's such an eery level of fun lol

You have to have Facebook to do it though lol, and it's completely safe. Don't google it first or you'll ruin the fun...again, it IS completely safe.

Take This Lollipop

Last edited:
OMG!!!! thats creepy as hell! Just as well i constantly change my password and have restricted settings

OMG!!!! thats creepy as hell! Just as well i constantly change my password and have restricted settings

Why? Do you think that what is happening will come true?

They already have 1000s to choose from... better hope they're not in Adelaide then muahahahahaha...

I done okay until the very end.......then my dog went off tap at the front gates.......:shock: that sure got the heart pumping!

Why? Do you think that what is happening will come true?

They already have 1000s to choose from... better hope they're not in Adelaide then muahahahahaha...

no i'm really anal about my Facebook security...and not only is true with that clip but also i know people who have been hacked by their boss and gotten fired because they managed to view PM's and chat conversations....hence why i'm constantly changing my password.

Its just so well done and a good lesson!
Would be good too show your kids...sort of...coz it is a bit scary lol.

LOL, half the pics that came up were of me holding a gun, throw in my 120kg frame and ugly bearded mug, hmmm I think i'll be sleeping easy tonight.

Haha, pretty cool. Very well done! Not an issue for me though, everything on FB is private as.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back