Facebook Privacy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh My god, that is really scary. Makes you stop and think. I love facebook, but that is enough to make me close my page down!

Could be a popup blocker ruining it? As a new window pops up too have you allow it to connect to facebook...so perhaps turn off any pop up blockers for a second and try again

no i'm really anal about my Facebook security...and not only is true with that clip but also i know people who have been hacked by their boss and gotten fired because they managed to view PM's and chat conversations....hence why i'm constantly changing my password.

Id sue him for breach of privacy... hacking is abit worse then saying I hate my job ...

LOL all the pics it came up with were of my scorps, none came up with pics of me ahaha.
COME AT ME BRO

he was stroking my face.. in a photo of about 6 people.. actualy every photo he managed to touch or mouse over me.. not worryed though ive got youellbee next to me ;) bring it on ahha!

yep got it to play...the wierd thing was when he got to the map he was in te right vecinity but not close enough to really find me.

He got into my wall where all my posts are but couldnt see any of my personal information he was staring at a blank computer screen so my facebook privacy settings must be working to a degree. I also dont think Ive put much in there tostart with so even if you did hack in I dont think you'd find much.

It is clever though

Elizabeth

i just went in and locked things down more...and no I hadnt put any info in there about myself........

the wierd thing was he knew the area where i was located I wonder if they can tell where you are logging in from generally ?

Last edited:
yep got it to play...the wierd thing was when he got to the map he was in te right vecinity but not close enough to really find me.

He got into my wall where all my posts are but couldnt see any of my personal information he was staring at a blank computer screen so my facebook privacy settings must be working to a degree. I also dont think Ive put much in there tostart with so even if you did hack in I dont think you'd find much.

It is clever though

Elizabeth

i just went in and locked things down more...and no I hadnt put any info in there about myself........

the wierd thing was he knew the area where i was located I wonder if they can tell where you are logging in from generally ?

My guess is you've put your location and that is where google maps would take you. With me, because I only have NZ as my locality, he just goes straight to Auckland.... He's going to need to be a bit closer than that if he wants to find me...

If I put your location down, he'd pull up the same map (is my guess).

Yeah if anyone hacked my account I dont think theyd find much information. My location is set as Brisbane, and thats what came up on the app. Also, I know one way stalkers can find you is by your statuses, eg saying where you are constantly. I dont do this, so I think I should be safe.

HOLY CRAP! that was very well done though lol..
Although he seemed more keen on my snakies than myself ROFL

didn't come up with much for me only very basic stuff couldn't access much at all, but the fact it logged in when I have to type in the password every time means I have laptop security issues that's more of a worry than FB, lucky I don't do anything like net banking eh

I don't have facebook.........what am I missing? if anything :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back