Fighting over girls

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waruikazi

Legendary
Reaction score
These two need to grow upand realise violence is not the way.

I walked my dog down to the billabong yesterday arvo. It was pretty still when we got down there, not much wind and just a tiny little bit of drizzle. With no warning at all the water on the far side bank exploded with reptilian tails and teeth gong everywhere. My dog thought it was the most fantastic thing on Earth, decided he was going to get involved and galloped at full speed toward then. Down the bank, through the reeds, over the lilies and into the water.

Luckily for my mental state and emotional well being he discovered their was a sudden drop off (he's a sinker not a floater). He dipped entirely under the water, nuggeted and got out just as quickly as he got in.

It must be the rutting season! A mate went down later and got some pictures. They were a little too far away for quality pics and they had either kissed and made up or it was between rounds.

390616_10150558022859408_784039407_11785283_1939809244_n.jpg

Lol i actually ran in the opposite direction hoping my dawg would follow me. He didn't obviously haha.

That dog of yours lives by the skin of it's teeth.

Had any crocs in Gunbalanya recently? Or does that only happen once the wet kicks in?

This dog is a moron! His prey drive is well over the top and he's getting all ancey because of the rain.

These crocs are pretty much in the community all the time, they live in the billabong that is on the eastern side of the community.

Untitled-1.png

But it won't be until the flood plain fills up (which wont be long, we're expecting to be cut off by the end of the week) and they start turning up everywhere.

That dog of yours lives by the skin of it's teeth.

Had any crocs in Gunbalanya recently? Or does that only happen once the wet kicks in?

Someone should tell those crocks that girls aren't worth fighting over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back