Worm the woma

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sezzzzzzzzz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
i am loving how Worm just sits still and poses!!! its nearly impossible to get pics of my other guys like this! Couldnt pick a favorite photo, so i put them all up.

He settling in fantastically, had his first feed a couple of days ago, and is really calm and easy going so far

P1060091.jpg

P1060096.jpg

P1060090.jpg

P1060094.jpg

P1060093.jpg

P1060098.jpg,

Attachments

• P1060095.jpg
    P1060095.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 67
Thanks Carnelian! you were right, i am in love!!! Hes just so amazing in so many differet ways, and so different to my morelias.

would put a pic of my black head for you bt you allreay know why i cant, and dont have any current pics besides the one on my profile

Thanks Carnelian! you were right, i am in love!!! Hes just so amazing in so many differet ways, and so different to my morelias.

Their temperament is fantastic, we are so glad we got our son one for his first pet. I was so happy I had to get my own :). My little girl has done the tail wag & head bobbing for us but the male hasn't but he is a lazy eater, generally non to very little constricting, just open wide & swallow.

I'd get a woma but we've already got a bhp and he'll be taking over the spare bedroom pretty soon at the rate he's growing.

I love the way they cruise...cruise....stop....................cruise....etc.

Thanks Fang!! they are lovely.. Your mum has been telling me for months that I MUST have a Woma!

steve, the silverback is talking of getting me a house with a Lock up garage for my snake collection!

I said we need a second lounge room lined with cages so we can just sit back a watch the evening activities, better than most crap on TV these days.

Hmmmm was looking at snake whisperers site tonite and he has the perfect enclosure bank for all my fellas and if I got a couple I could have so many snakes! Lol.

I've been very lazy posting photos, but our 2 Tanami yearings have been keeping the family entertained since the day I brought them home. Head bobbing, tail wagging, digging, general behaviour in wanting to interact have meant that my kids are disappointed if they stay in their hide for more than a day. A very active & addictive snake, just be careful when they're hungry, they'll stop at nothing.I'll go to the herp show tomorrow, & hopefully get around to posting photos when I get home. All I can say is, if you haven't got one yet, believe the hype, they're fantastic.

I havent witnesses any of that yet as he is in a click clack in my bedroom out of my daughters reach cos she just loves him and I wanted him to settle in. And I still have to get him an enclosure. But yeah I'm sold on them!

I adore my toilet trained BHP, when he's settled Newto take him out for a wriggle in the grass 5/6 days after a feed
and you wont have the cleaning issues

Told ya they were the perfect little critter.

Would love to get a few banks of enclosures, all nice & neatly stacked means more can e squeezed in, hehe. Just waiting for all the kids to move out so we can claim their rooms.

Just waiting for all the kids to move out so we can claim their rooms.

You hear that fang? lol!

I adore my toilet trained BHP, when he's settled Newto take him out for a wriggle in the grass 5/6 days after a feed
and you wont have the cleaning issues

Will do hun, gonna give him a feed on the weekend, and then hell be left alone until i get back from qld! by then he should be nicely settled and i should have a new enclosure for him to go into!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back