Enrichment

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

I like to do this for my dragons/skinks. It is a bit of fun for them and I feel enriches their lives.
I put a heap of woodies in the fridge to slow down, I then put them into a container with holes on each side. As they wake up and run out, the lizards are waiting.I was totally enjoying myself watching them :p

P1030143.jpg

That is such a good idea! haha does anyone else have any ideas to spice up a dragons life?

i get a old fishing lure and take the hooks and beek thingo off, put my dragons on the lawn cast it out and reel it back and they will chase it for ages!

I take my stimmie outside and give him different smells and put him on different (safe) surfaces too, just to make things a little different for him. Fancy being locked up in the same cabinet all the time.... B O R I N G !!!!

i get a old fishing lure and take the hooks and beek thingo off, put my dragons on the lawn cast it out and reel it back and they will chase it for ages!

I was out fishing once and i caught a beardie like this by accident when the lure got hooked up in a tree. :( He was OK and lived to fight another day:)

Ha ha. You have the lizards of my youth lined up there. Wouldn't like to be a food item at your place though.

Last edited:
What a great photo! I also wondered about them all being together like that though, how do they all get along?

I was out fishing once and i caught a beardie like this by accident when the lure got hooked up in a tree. :( He was OK and lived to fight another day:)

I once caught a car when i cast up onto the bridge :oops:.......i held on cause my partner was screaming at me not to lose his rod, when we run out of line, it snapped......thankfully! :lol: I always imagined i hooked some poor kids ear in through the back window.........:?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back