New Scrubby needs a name! (pics)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about "Death".
You're 16 and some mindless mouth breather has sold you one of Australia's most effective and largest apex predators.

Kid, this animal was responsible for the only documented python related death in Australia.
The man who was killed had well over 20 years experience in venom farms, breeding and milking some of the worlds most deadly snakes.

I pity you.

How about "Death".
You're 16 and some mindless mouth breather has sold you one of Australia's most effective and largest apex predators.

Kid, this animal was responsible for the only documented python related death in Australia.
The man who was killed had well over 20 years experience in venom farms, breeding and milking some of the worlds most deadly snakes.

I pity you.

I second Petal.

OOH! in keeping with the gun theme, Daisy!

How about "Death".

I pity you.

Oh shoosh if the kid wants a scrubby let him have one. i own a dangerous breed of dog doesnt mean shes gonna maul me. thousands of people have died from coming off horses, doesnt mean id give up riding.. each to their own.

Why is it people can name there dogs/cat (which actually come when called) by themselves, yet some people can't think up something to call an animal that completely ignores its name. I only have names for 3 of my 5 just so everyone in my house knows which one I am talking about, if I ask them to doing something with its cage whilst I am out.

What about name it For Sale cause when he hits you the first time thats what itll be, unless your built like Jonah Lomu at 16 that snake may be to much for you sorry but one good hit and you could be scarred for life, just remember if it does grab ya dont try and pull away take the pain and restrain until it lets go which could be a while as there stubborn buggers. if you pull away it will turn your flesh into ribbons. Am i scaring you yet.

This is my 1yr old male scrub python I bought from the VHS expo
View attachment 239312he needs I name I was thinking; Luger.

I love crowbar but a mates got a snake called crowbar so thats out. Any other cool names?

So long as you don't treat it as cool fashion statement you will be right .They are not your normal cuddley wuddley snake and no matter how placid it may be my advice is never trust it .As the saying goes "it's all fun and games till someone gets hurt ".They are an unreal snake to have in your collection but they need to be treated with respect .A large scrub will kick your a#### quicker than you can say W T F .My girl is going on 13ft now and she is becoming a real handful and has the attitude to match .Good luck ...

What about Duncan?! Like the song! Id like to have a beer with Duncan, cos Duncan is my m8! hahahhaha!

thanks for all the suggestions guys. thankyou to all those who dont think i am just some stupid kid who doesnt know what he is doin. i appreciate your advice and ideas for names. i actually look forward to my first tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back