in the future i want to breed rough scale pythons what licence do i need for this

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

suzpect

Reaction score
hey my next step to my collection is a pair of rough scaled pythons and when i have collected enough information and am satisfied i want to one day breed them i want to be completly prepared in advance i have just a normal reptile licnece at the moment do i need to upgrade if so to which one?

yours sincerly nathan surrey

im obsessed with this species and want to learn everything i can about them including the reproduction of them after i have kept them for a few years and am satisfied with what i know about them i want to take it to the next step and learn the reprodutive of them n experience it first hand

why shouldnt he breed them?

the future I want the opportunity to just OWN one, but it doesn't look like they'll be getting added anytime soon!

Andrew i feel your pain.

3/4 of my collection are quality WA animals with my boodarie womas and RSP's.
Your system sucks!!! the fact you can't keep animals endemic to your state but we on the eastern side have full access...
Just doesn't make sence and shows how behind the times wildlife authority's are. Hopefully it changes for you guys over there as they (RSP) are a joy to own..........

You don't need to upgrade your license, the standard recreational wildlife license is fine :) let us know when you get started, I'll buy a hatchie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back