Can they really be THAT expensive!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
there selling oenpelli pythons for $30000 a pair

No, they're selling the possibility to potentially maybe own a pair of oenpelli pythons, possibly some time in the next five or six years, if the guy is lucky enough to find a pair of the pythons that he hasn't been able to successfully get a hold of in ten years of looking. But he'll take your money now, though... Ok, so maybe that's a tad cynical, but it's essentially true, and a sore point with me and several others.

100K for a snake, eh? Heh... a fool and his (her) money...

If a fool and his/her money are soon parted, how does a fool get the money to part with in the first place? Especially if it's 100K?

Sorry, I'm procrastinating.

If those 2 were mine, I would call them poppa and squeeza

Poppa zit and squeeza zit

They certainly are fascinating, I dont think they are ugly at all. It is very interesting to see thier features. When the head is jet black, you have to look very closely under good light to really see thier finer details. Being white, perfectly easy to see. Thanks for the pics..... outstanding

poppa and squeeza? now you're really deliberately reminding me of the old man's...nevermind

either that or i need to get my head out of the gutter

There are very few people in this hobby that I trust well enough to buy hets from.

There are very few people in this hobby that I trust well enough to buy hets from.

I was about to like this because I agree with it, but then I realised it's an absolute shame that most people feel this way. Suffice to say I agree with the sentiment, but I don't like it. There is no trust any more, not in this hobby or in anything else.

Yes
ALBINS_&_HET_ALBINOS.jpg

If I get a red texta and put two dots on the end of my old fella, will I have offers of $18,000 for it?

Honestly guys... if that's what your old fella looks like I'd be going to a doctor... :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back