Can they really be THAT expensive!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes
ALBINS_&_HET_ALBINOS.jpg

I'd call more of a pink/peach myself :p

I LOVE BHP's, but those albinos look really evil! I think I much prefer the look of a normal one or a coloured morph. If I ever had the chance to get one though, I don't know if I could say no just because they look so strange and completely different to everything else I have.

I think they are much prettier that way! Wow. Gorgeous.

Erbitting the oarth.

i cant wait for some one to cross with axanthic.

i cant wait for some one to cross with axanthic.

That's what I'm waiting for. My husband wants the albino, I'm not fussed by them really... but the potential snows... phoo-ee, that's what I'd love to see!

I'd pay the 18k for a pair of hets if I could trust the breeder. Can't wait to see these out on the market....

I don't think any BHP albinos have been released to the general public yet. And considering the original price of albino olives was way over $100,00 a pair the answer to the title is yes.
HOLY ****, I just fell off my chair :)

What the worth is what someone is willing to pay & their disposable income or the size of their nuts.

If I had a lazy 18k I would consider it, but i don't, so not for me. I might wait until the price comes down a bit.
But i guess like everything else new by then they will be getting well bred & by the time i do the price will just keep droping.

Cheers
Ian

Simple answer yes, look up the price of ultimate blue.

When my mum was in Germany last year she saw a horse sell for 8 million euros. Went to an very wealthy family as a paddock basher. Never under estimate what things are worth or what people might be willing to pay.

I laugh every time newbies to the hobby freak out at the price of varied lines of snakes being bred.
The people that pay these prices do so because they can and they will be some of the first to be able
to bring these forms through to the hobby for all.
Yes they will be expensive for quite some time but that reflects the time and the cost of bringing forward these types of projects for all to enjoy!

+1 for there uglyness, Normals look heaps better IMO.

I'm selling albino V. mongoliensis if anyone's interested willing to trade for albino midgets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back