Hunger games!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JrFear

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hey all,
saw the Hunger Games movie over the weekend!
i thought it was okay, my friends fell asleep lol!
what do you all think of it if youve seen it! or what you think if you havent!

Cheers!

I saw it last night. I thought it was very average, lol. I should have seen 21 Jump Street instead.

Barbaric, though.

yeah thats what my friends said hahaa!
i thought it was pretty full on spesh with the amount of young kids i saw in there!

I was going to see it but decided to wait till my ration packed hubby got back from an army weekend and hid his nice roast dinner in the cupboard..... popcorn, bacardi and watching my hubby cry and sniff the air trying to find his dins... hunger game priceless lol

I saw it and thought it was average. I'm thinking of reading the books because I felt that the movie was missing a few bits regarding details/back story. Its definately not Battle Royal, thats for sure.

yeah i think the should of done a series explaining the start, the hunger games and then the next hunger games as well would of made it alot better

I read the book years ago so was looking forward to the movie. It was okay. Book is better, but you have to keep in mind the book and movie were written for 13 year olds. You can read the book in a night (well I did). It's a fun read that is fast paced. But yeah.. you gotta put it into perspective of the age group it was written for. It got a lot of hype cause the chick that wrote twilight said it was one of her favourite books one time...

It got a lot of hype cause the chick that wrote twilight said it was one of her favourite books one time...
That probably explains why everyone is comparing it to Twilight. The only similarities I found between the two was the target audience.

Also Snowman, I just realised what your Avatar is.

too much hype to the point of it not living up to expectations
read through the synopsis n hv yet to watch it, but based on what friends have said gotta keep expectations at neutral

on another note, if you're a fan of such a genre, two words: Battle Royale

It couldn't be any worse than the massive bucket of suck that is John Carter.

I saw it last night. It has a few good moments, but overall an average film that I wouldn't watch again. Reminded me of a few other films (Running Man etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back