hopefully breeding diamond intergrades this season

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caleb96

Reaction score
hey guys I'm hopefully breeding my diamond intergrades this season but im worried that no one would be interested in buying them so i thought i would make a thread and see if anyone would be interested in owning one and if i should breed them or not.

Cheers Caleb.

photos would also help too see if people would be interested :)

Last edited:
Depends, do you mean natural intergrades (Port Macquarie Carpets etc), or are you just crossing a coastal and diamond?

the port Macquarie carpets not crossing thats wrong

will post some pics in the next few days just feed them yesterday but i have some older photos of them on my profile the real bright yellow one is the male he is a beautiful snake

that is my feamale she's lovely to

my profile pic is my male and the pic you sent me then is my female male is alot more yellow and lighter he was my first snake

I'm a rosette nut so I like your girl a lot (I like them both, but she's my fav),

but yeah you have nice intergrades for sure

If they are nice and yellow, you shouldn't have any troubles selling them. Everyone loves bright yellow snakes =p.

Coz they eat reptiles hahaha

Diamonds are my fav, they're still popular, and yours have nice colour so you'll probably be fine

yea I'm probably gonna breed just hope she doesn't have a 30/40 clutch haha anyway thanks for you help guys really appreciated

Cheers Caleb.

also gonna try breed my nt tanami woma's males been acting a bit strange lately so will wait and see but will still try put them together and see if there interested

I think a jungle crossed with a diamond python would look nice :D 8)

angry-mob.jpg

If you're only going to breed based on the possibility they may be pre sold or get a lot of interest don't bother.

Breed if you know you can look after the entire clutch for some time and hang onto quite a few if they don't sell, or not ready for sale (feeding issues etc). If you can look after them all, and it may be a lot of animals, then go for it and enjoy the experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back