Lets see your enclosures!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the pic, you'll see the pink tongue at the top. They climb quite well ;)

hah i was sitting on my bed right against the wall( which is a window) and its not even all of my room haha so i got lots of room for more reps.. hopefully ill get a albino and in the future a olive python (hopfully alino)

65770fde-2b94-666e.jpg
I'm going to be selling both these soon to make a bank of 3 1500x800x600 enclosures. Pretty sure I have it all worked out so each enclosure will run on 48watts during the day and 25watts or less at night

8a827ae3-69ae-fff6.jpg
8a827ae3-69bf-4e63.jpg
8a827ae3-69cb-c107.jpg
8a827ae3-69e7-61a5.jpg

Some of my recent builds

Cheers Brenton

Thanks Kc_read :)
Love the background on your first one!

Zeke, all you need now is something like this lol.
af21cc41-a6b8-366f.jpg

(Not mine by the way)

Conversation went like this
Me "Hey darling look at this"
Mrs "No"
Me "come on"
Mrs "dont you understand NO"
Me "yeah but look at it"
Mrs "NO"
Me "really"
Mrs "ok maybe for the next kid"
Me "ok"

Score! all you have to do is have a kid and then you can get a bed enclosure lol.

Score! all you have to do is have a kid and then you can get a bed enclosure lol.
Got one already cooking, only 12 weeks to go. Also letting my imagination run wild. Would love to have it in the center of the room with glass on 3 sides and then thinking about what we could put in it??? What the heat like sleeping above it??

Got one already cooking, only 12 weeks to go. Also letting my imagination run wild. Would love to have it in the center of the room with glass on 3 sides and then thinking about what we could put in it??? What the heat like sleeping above it??

That would be better than an electric blanket in winter lol
Talk about efficiency, 2 birds, 1 stone haha

There's a wide variety of reps out there! love all the enclosures! :)

The enclosure bed isn't mine. It's one from the guy who made my tv unit enclosure.
I imagine sleeping in it wouldn't be too bad. Most people don't have their enclosures heated 24/7 ;)
Oh and congrats on the lil one on the way!

kukri-dragon I already have a bredli hatchling in there and he's in the pic to on one of the top vines but the fluro makes to much glare to properly see it. Hoping that enclosure lasts him a year or it's back to building for me and mum lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back