the latest teenager craze

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i think pineapple does slim6y as do a lot of fruits and vegies i believe, id never heard of the cinnamon changing taste and obviously it doesnt work

**plants tongue firmly in cheek**
:evil:

Hypothesis set.... Willing participants.... Anyone?

I bags passing the reproductive fluids on orally....

Seriously?? lol Teens do MUCH stupider things then eating a mouth full of cinnamon. Hello!!!!!! They also smoke, drink, SPEED! All these things are a lot more dangerous then running the risk of choking on cinnamon. Besides that fact, when these kids eat the cinnamon you know there will always be at least one other person there if the do 'choke' because lets face it... who would eat a spoon full of that stuff if there was no one there to witness it!! Sometimes I wonder where humanity is headed when you can't eat a spoonful of cinnamon because it 'to dangerous'!!!! Bah ha ha!!!!

Ewww You mean like a snow............spherical childs play toy :lol:;)

Reminds me of eating spoonfuls of quik.

Is that heading on the same tangent as Slim6y or did I dive into the gutter :|

Last edited:
Ewww You mean like a snow............spherical childs play toy :lol:;)

Is that heading on the same tangent as Slim6y or did I dive into the gutter :|

Double EWWWWWW...

I can confirm no icy spherical toy positions were used... It was... ummmmm.... 'normal'

WAT.jpg

Way back in 1996.... Yep... I'm really that old... While at university, a rumour started that cinnamon could change the flavour of a certain bodily fluid.

I admit, back in 1996 I had never heard of the cinnamon challenge... But, I was also a science major...

As I was not inclined to taste a certain bodily fluid I needed to engage the services of a willing participant... Perhaps a before and after experiment....

So... Before was fine (gauge of taste)... But when it came to consuming the cinnamon... Was it worth it?

Meh... of course it was... But the vomiting and the choking and the laughing....

Well, apparently there was no flavour difference... But I a, considering a re-test of my hypothesis!

i thought that was pineapple? LOL.

And apparently asparagus makes it gross. never known anyone that eats asparagus.

Reminds me of eating spoonfuls of quik.

Yum strawberry quik by the spoonful!

Lol, no. If you've never eaten quik dry, it makes you choke.

oh dear, i must be doing it wrong or very well ;)

Last edited:
i am struggling with the fact you can buy a chicken in a can....***!!!! so not cool

It's not an easy read because I wanted to avoid infractions...

Let's say that a particular oral pleasure was performed in order to gauge the taste of reproductive fluids - and then a further test was made to see if ingestion of cinnamon could alter the taste of this reproductive fluid....

no yeah i got that bit... thank you for uh... sharing?
be3.jpg

I tried the cinnamon challenge once... I had it in my mouth for one second and it all came out of my nose. I then spent 30 minutes removing cinnamon from behind my uvula.

Had to look up uvula.... thought you had typed " behind my vulva" and i was wondering how the hell it got there

Had to look up uvula.... thought you had typed " behind my vulva" and i was wondering how the hell it got there

I skimmed when I read it and read vulva at first, got me quite confused till I re-read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back