My first ever bite!!! from worm the woma

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sezzzzzzzzz

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I just copped my first bite ever from worm!!! i dunno what i was worried about!!!

581965_344126015636972_100001187294030_897533_434644016_n.jpg

i did pull back a bit though :/

lol!!! its still more of a scratch than what i had last week, lol!!!
and no i dont wear nail polish captain ratbag!

Quick call the ambulance your first love bite oh well your doing well Sarah

hahaha, congrates NTLS. Lucky it wasn't a food response bite.

That natural reaction to flinch takes a while to control, I still give a little flinch.

lol, i had the rat in the tongs in the other hand. he went for the hand with nothing in it... really arent the smartest snakes..... lol

Jeez you really are lucky he didn't latch on & stay there. I swear at food time the brain shuts down.

My girl gets a bit feisty when it is fed time, does the tail flicking & head bobbing, & last time she kinda lunged & over shot the mark, just about shot out the cage & got me instead. The kids were all laughing so hard 'cause I jumped & they reckon they hadn't seen me jump like that before with the snakes :).

i had a girlfriend over who is terrified of the snakes and she was doing 50/20's (think about a certain part puckering up)!! Lol. it was worth getting bitten just for the look on her face!

Not yet hun, but he was heaps active last night and hunting for food. I wasnt gonna feed them before we moved but he looked so hungry and I had a couple of fuzzies left... so i took pity on him and this is how I get repaid! lmao...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back