he's almost here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JUNGLE-JAK

Reaction score
THE EXICTMENT IS KILLING MEEEEEE.i just got an email from barramundi and hes says my bredli is ready to send so its gonna come soon(whenever barramundi feels like driving three hours to get to the airport) im so spoilt.
your probably sick of me talking about him but im going to anyway lol and IM GONNA SHOW HIM TOO. lol.
im gonna die with excitment!!!!!!

Attachments

• jacko.jpg
    jacko.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 124
Congratz! Bredli's are my fav. and just got my first a few weeks ago ... a hatchie hypo bredli. So happy for you and hope you end up as happy as i am! :D Make sure to post more pics out on the grass, feeding, you handling ect. for us yeah?

it maybe here tomorrow yyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAYAYAYAY!!!! lol So happy for you! Hope you don't mind me asking but how much was he? :D

so excited 4 u matey! heres a little cheer 4 ya
emo57.gif
!!!!!!! YAY! lol cant wait to see some pics
emo1.gif

congrats Jak it's so exciting I remember feeling the same way about our BHP's! ...
Thirty plus years of love and companionship.... as long as you pay him lots of attention and take good care of him.... Happy herping...

thanks everyone, he was only $200 than $250, ben said 200 tn forgot the price he qouted when we did the bank deatils and stuff, but i dont mind at all because he has to drive 3 hours to the airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back