My whole new bubs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Python-Lover4lyf

Reaction score
My gorgeous little hypo bredli Jax, just shed for the first time in my care. He's now 3 months old and I've had him for 6 weeks. So anywayz he finally shed after the punishment of not being able to hold him for like a week lol. He looks sooooooo good but I'm hell devo i missed him shedding. I've been sitting there for hours on end watching him as soon as i saw him rubbing his little face against the rock. But then he'd just curl up in his cool hide or under the heat source and sleep and i'm just left there like :( lol and this is the first snake I'd had that gave me a shed in one peice. The extra work of misting the cage twice a day and putting an extra mini waterbowl under the heat source paid off. So anywayz I had our cuddles astonished at how handsome he is, gave him a nice big meal, cleaned his enclosure, freshened up his water and put him in his hide to bed. So happy right now! Will post pics when i take him outside tomoz! :D

Congrats PL!! I'm still waiting for my bredli's first shed in about 2-3 weeks ;) so excited... Not looking forward to not being able to handle her for a week or so though ;( but can't wait for the pics!

Here's my new bubs who was quite happy to come outside in the sun as apposed to being locked in an enclosure for a week :p

New skin.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back