Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
had 2 pairs of bhps lock tails already, hoepfully putting albino olive male to het female,
and maybe a jungle jag to something cool lookin

I'll be hopefully doing, fingers crossed: Topaz Tanami Woma, Port Macquarie Carpets, Pinstripe / WA Stimsons, more Proserpine Coastals, Palmerston Jungles, and pairing up two possible axanthic Coastal siblings!

Last edited:
I thought woma breeding season was drawing to the end now? May- June- July ?

Some children's and spotteds, hopefully some B&W jungles and some thicktailed geckos.

I thought woma breeding season was drawing to the end now? May- June- July ?
You are right for the most part, Most of the aspidites should be in advanced folicle stages now with ovulation just a short time away!
It is how ever possible to fluke a late clutch but the percentages are not as good as they could have been if the critters were mated over the last 2-3 months.

sorry i think i phrased mine wrong they have been breeding since may and now have stoped and she is showing signs of ovulation

Definately looking gravid are my Pygmy,Georgetown and Cloncurry stimmies and my Het Spotteds.Seen hookups with my Ghost,Elcho and T+ childrens,Wheatbelt and Pilbara stimmies.So hopefully a productive season

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back