Classic Bredli hatchy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Venomous_RBB

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, well as you know, we lost our little fella - the Bredli male hatchy, his name was Hydra and he passed away from something neurological, me and my brother were devastated and still in shock that he has passed away.

Anyway on a positive note, I bought my brother a new little Hatchy, from someone on here. She is a Classic Bredli, darker and also she has black around nearly every marking, she is really interesting, she was born on the 14 Feb this year. She is so placid and loves to be handled, she is on fuzzy mice and as you can tell from the below pics, she was fed yesterday.

IMG_2207.jpgIMG_2225.jpgIMG_2230.jpgIMG_2219.jpg

I am Sorry for your loss it must be soo hard..But she is really Beautiful!! Luv Classic Bredli's..Good luck with her..Got ta get me one..

Thanks, he was a great little guy, we only had him for just over a week.

Thank you, I think I am biased but I think she is beautiful as well :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Your new Bredli is a beautiful creature and I hope all goes well for you with her. :)

looks great. who bred her? i get my first bredli tomorrow im so amped. cheers for showing

Thats to bad although you found a good replacemrnt for him hope all goes well

Umm there is a guy on here, I am not sure whether he will want his name put up here, but he is selling Hypos and classics :)
He is in Newcastle.
Thanks everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back