Happy with the new boys :)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

raycam01_au

Reaction score
new little fellas settled in and and i thought i would give them alittle feed, lovely colours and patterns on them.
Awesome happy as!!!! now no more lol
Jungle
myjungle1.jpg

DSC_0001-10.jpg

DSC_0002-12.jpg

n the Jag
DSC_0003-13.jpg

DSC_0004-10.jpg

DSC_0005-8.jpg

DSC_0006-9.jpg

nice work, and i got to see 15 minutes of the expo, bloody bike threw a battery cell lol
but was excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only thing this thread lacks is the word "sexy". :lol:

Nice photos mate, they look well settled, man that sucks you didn't get to see much expo was great, always next year, great pics again

Nice photos mate, they look well settled, man that sucks you didn't get to see much expo was great, always next year, great pics again

Thanx Nathan
matey he is eating well and looks great, i got the bikes battery and was of would you believe it at 2pm lol sucked, went in quickly, but yeah next year is a defo,,,,,,
take it easy

in the 4th shot , he sure is making sure he kills his (presumably) dead rat , his squeezing out all the juices , nice snakes wonder how long it will be before you get another how many in how many months is it now , it seems like every few weeks i see a thread of yours with a new addition :)

in the 4th shot , he sure is making sure he kills his (presumably) dead rat , his squeezing out all the juices , nice snakes wonder how long it will be before you get another how many in how many months is it now , it seems like every few weeks i see a thread of yours with a new addition :)

they love their freshly killed ratties, n yep give em alittle love hug b4 they sink down the gut :)
Thomas, i have a few now, makes me smile, i sold all of my fish and tanks over the last 5-10 years, 150 odd tanks, used to be massive into them, so now this is my new little love affair :)

OMG! I a sooo jealous!! I want..Your so lucky!

lol
thanks

yeah i am actually :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back