Soundwave 2013

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tend to hunt through some of the lesser known acts, but glad to see some of the bigger names who are headlining there.

The one for me to check out this year will be Woe is Me. Their album is brilliant! Hopefully their live-act will match that :D

I'll be there....again!

Last years line up was way better but... Im heaps keen for the Offspring! Didnt know Garbage still existed. Anthrax is a definate! And Dragn Force and Six Feet Under!

Flogging molly, blink, stone sour, offspring and of course metallica. All thats missing is tool and it'd be the ultimate 90's rock/metal line up.

Leamos, I haven't seen the lineup yet but I heard that A Perfect Circle will be there. :lol: Can anyone back this up?

Here's the line up monty

Attachments

• 373864_455089994525512_1839349037_n.jpg
    373864_455089994525512_1839349037_n.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 171
Keen to see Anthrax,Tallica, offspring and blink

Im purely only going because of metallica because none of the hardcore bands going seem that good to me, ill do the whole day still and wander around, hopefully the second lineup brings some more decent music

yeah mate. I read that metallica are planning to play their black album in full. But not sure how good the source is.
With metallica confirmed you will see more good bands being attached on the second lineup!

I think im going to die! the last year and so far the next year has had the best lineups! linkin park and blink are going to be insane! different genre but the stereo lineup is just as epic if not more so!! so pumped for all the upcoming festivities!

Metallica, Anthrax, Perfect Circle, Tomahawk, Kyuss (even without Nick)
I'm there

Mainly keen on Metallica, Kyuss and Stone Sour but also keen to catch Garbage & APC. Can't wait!

Anthrax & Flogging Molly. Metallica too, but not if they put too much focus on their post 89 stuff.

I'm also keen to see if the rumours are true that the other 2 members of The Big 4 will be in the second announcement.

Anthrax & Flogging Molly. Metallica too, but not if they put too much focus on their post 89 stuff.

I'm also keen to see if the rumours are true that the other 2 members of The Big 4 will be in the second announcement.

If the other 2 bands go then my o my what an event it will be.

Indeed it would be. You'd need to give all the other bands a miss, cos the big 4 would take all the energy you had !

Judas Priest would be nice, too.

priest would be awesome. KK has retired but would be good to see anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back