Northern blue tongues

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shannii84

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey guys.

Just wondering how much northern blue tongues go for. I have 2 that I wanna sell.

31b04107-8cc8-48bd.jpg
31b04107-8ce4-c1ef.jpg
31b04107-8d3c-a825.jpg

I have 3 i brought mine 3 months ago for $150 each last years babies hope that helps

Seen them for sale on many occasions for $50 - $100. Adults in this price range as well

Seen them for sale on many occasions for $50 - $100. Adults in this price range as well

I'm talking about "northern blue tongues" not normal ones. I know there definitely worth more $100 bucks.
There are under R2 in licensing not your average blue tongue.

Normally Northerns would go for an average 150
But it depends on who you are selling it to, for example if you selling it to someone in W.A they will probably pay more than people in your area who can obtain them more easily.
Also please stop using the term average bluie to refer to other species of blue tongues as that raciest to all those other bluies :)

Normally Northerns would go for an average 150
But it depends on who you are selling it to, for example if you selling it to someone in W.A they will probably pay more than people in your area who can obtain them more easily.
Also please stop using the term average bluie to refer to other species of blue tongues as that raciest to all those other bluies :)

Are you serious. Racist!!! Learn what the word means mate.

They are not easily found where I live because they are from NT. DERR

It was a joke relax that why the I added the smiley face, also I didnt check where you were from and just assumed they were local to your area sorry must have all come out wrong.

Just don't know where to start pointing out what makes no sense...

let's start with you can't import into WA...

...he did look up a few posts...

Also...he probably meant some states/areas have more available for sale from breeders than others so that would affect prices...not that you can find northern bluey's where you live...

Um yeah whatever. He was making a joke. I took it the wrong way. Case closed.
Now if have some input into how much they go for, please do tell. If not don't comment simple.

$9.99 imo

seen them for sale at expo's young ones for under $100 also nice way of advertising without forking over a subscription :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back