Northern blue tongues

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
as a breeder of northern bluies and i know other breeders as well they will go to about $150. you can get them straight out of NT as juvenile for $50 from a breeder or $80 pet shop , they are not rare or hard to get , seen them latley on another for sale site $70 also free to good home in SA .Juveniles in NSW , Vic ,SA, QLD generally go for $100 as a rule between the other breeders

as a breeder of northern bluies and i know other breeders as well they will go to about $150. you can get them straight out of NT as juvenile for $50 from a breeder or $80 pet shop , they are not rare or hard to get , seen them latley on another for sale site $70 also free to good home in SA .Juveniles in NSW , Vic ,SA, QLD generally go for $100 as a rule between the other breeders

spot on...... if u contact an NT breeder $50-$100 each...... once they are sexed at a larger size then maybe $150...... an awesome Bluey tho !

if u could accurately sex them as a M&F pair (not by posting pointless overhead shots on here) they are worth a bit more....

Last edited:
can i throw in a question then how do you sex these guys i have a couple are we looking for visual difrences etc
cheers mick

I have read that male blue tongues generally have larger heads than females, or take it to an experienced vet or breeder and get them to give you the gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back