The more complete chondro

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chondrobsessed

Reaction score
Hey guys, any one know where I could acquire this book? I would love to give it a read before getting my GTP. I found it on amazon for a good price but they would ship it to Aus. I did find someone selling for $600 for the book! I'll pay a bit but not in the hundreds gees!

$600?? Does it come with some sort of specimen? Hard to go passed Herp Shop's "The More Complete Chrondro" by Greg Maxwell for sale at 75.00/copy.

65771d98-daff-ae0c.jpg

Yeh $75 is more like it!

Although it's no substitute for the book, Michael has some good info available on his site - "The Green Effect", listed under Sponsors on the main page.

-_- $600....used... people are so greedy if i didn't want a used book i would be extremely happy just getting what i paid for it. on another note im selling half a hotdog here for $1436 if anyone is interested ?

some thing tells me that they just put the decimal place in the wrong spot and added one to many 0's so what they really want is $64.90
i mean if you think about $649 is ridiculous , a little to ridiculous to believe that anyone would be so stupid to think someone would pay that for a book they can get for hundreds cheaper brand new , so i think there has to be another explanation

I've had the same overpriced quote through Amazon before, even the same publication after time between checking price (months), so I would say something along the lines of what thomasssss has said that there is a simple error at fault here.

The price's for second hand copie's are ridiculous, and extremely varied. You can get it new for $40 cheaper than the cheapest second hand copy !

zx8ju0.jpg

I was told its out of print now so they're probably trying to cash in. Either way buy it now before retailers run out.

It is currently out of print, but is being reprinted. The publisher is expecting to have them back in stock before the end of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back