First snake pictures.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats mate, and welcome. Very nice diamond and enclosure you have there.

The hobby is definently getting into my blood. I think my work mates are sick of listening about the snake. The enclosure (120cm wide, 60cm deep, 190cm high) was custom built.

real nice, your collection will be growing quicker than you think ;) sounds like the snake bug bit you! Planning my next one to be a diamond.

The hobby is definently getting into my blood. I think my work mates are sick of listening about the snake. The enclosure (120cm wide, 60cm deep, 190cm high) was custom built.

Mind are too, they hate them

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to the family btw......

ewww you got a diamond! jokes:D hes is amazing and that enclosure is just mint.

For a change, someone that hasn't got a lunch box for an enclosure.....great to see 10/10 solar 17

For a change, someone that hasn't got a lunch box for an enclosure.....great to see 10/10 solar 17

thinking the same thing! lucky diamond you got there mate, god id be happy with that much room :p

Very pretty and welcome to the ever-growing family of addicts :p

So whats next on the list?

Yea tell me about it lol think the Mrs might do a runner too soon haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back