First strike!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgieo

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Wow!! My bredli just struck at me, but with an open mouth and did not bite down.

Fed him a Fuzzy and a Hopper today, (First time he has had 2) and he decided that he wanted to take his food out of the click clack for a change.

I was trying to encourage him back in to the click clack and he raised up and struck.

Not worried, Just wanted to give an update!!

Peace!

hahah there isn't anything to show. He didn't bite down, it was like and open mouth head butt!

Well I am yet to be bitten.... I kinda want it to happen, so I know what to expect, but he doesnt seem to want to do it.

I just went out and opened the lid, put my hand in, he just smelt me... not interested. So maybe he thought i was going to give him more, and I still has the smell of the rat on my hands.... Curious!

Im in the same boat.
Im so good at not getting bitten that ive convinced myself that when it does happen ill need instant medical attention or im probably going to die.

BAHHAAHAHHHAHAHAHA....

Well a dude did die last week. Granted he was bitten by a taipan....
Im more worried about my spiders biting than anything else.

It will happen when u least expect it lol. Ive only been bitten by juvie spotted and childreni, im yet to be bitten by an adult.
What species of spiders do u have?

I have a Steatoda Theridiidae and very shortly a Phlogius cf. papianus. Plus....
7 Crowned stick insects
2 Richmond Rivers
2 Scorpions (1 Desert, 1 Rainforest)
2 giant burrowing roaches
1 Goliath Stick insect
1 Giant rainforest Preying Mantis
2 Spiny leaf insects
1 Bredli; and a
Germanshep cross American Staffy.

And Im sure it wont stop there...

- - - Updated - - -

I know you asked spiders, but thought id just fill you in the lot....

Just a few insects there, the praying mantis would have to be my fav, might have to get one soon :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back