First shed...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

This is one of my avatars babies. It is the only one that has just shed atm. Little cutie.
A keeper for sure.

P1060288.jpg

P1060317.jpg

Very nice Fay. Im looking forward to watching it grow.

That pattern will look great as it colours up.

Nice funky pattern. I have one that would be a great mate for it if they were of the opposite sex :). I love the variation in the Darwins. It is amazing how many colours of yellow and orange you can see in an albino, not to mention the patterns. I never get tired of them. Congrats!

Wow! It looks like it's going to have spots like mum. Now my daughter knows yours isn't fake she wants one. She is saving now and is making her own enclosures with her dads help.

Nice soft consistent blotches
Looking foward to seeing this one in the coming year

Definatly looking forward to watching that one grow. Cant wait to see what the others look like aswell after their first shed. :)

Beautiful, Fay. The pics look so much better on a decent sized screen, too.

So i take it im safe to swear at ya now...........jeeeeez i like...got one on order to...unless ya change yur mind...or could do a swapsies lol

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
Are you gonna sell any ? Or keep them all = ( everyone wants to keep the pretty ones...

From my avatar, I got 2 albinos and 2 hets. I just want to see how they turn out, so I probably won't be selling any. From the het x het pairing, I got 6. Will probably sell them. That is a long way down the track anyway. If I decide to sell any of my avatar...I already have a list.

Grats Fay love your avatar girl an absolute stunner. Good luck with the youngens.

Fay, I always thought your avatar was of a cake that did the rounds on email a few months back...

No Henry...it is actually a 'real' animal.
See below.

Looks just as good in the flesh.

P1030328.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back