Drink responsibly

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crotalid

Reaction score
If you need to cut back on the drink, I have a solution for you:

photo3.jpg

That would do it for me.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Seeing the name of this thread the day before Australia Day made me chuckle : )

I meant to put this in the exotic reptiles bit, teaches me not to post when I've just woken up and half asleep lol.

I think the thread will be just fine here ! There looks to be more booze than snake in the photo :)

That's one way to protect you alcohol to never have to worry about your drink. Haha

How big will she grow?.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

How big will she grow?.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Not that big, she won't grow more than another foot (3ft is the most the usually grow to). Arizona blacks (Crotalus cerberus) are small rattlers, hoping she starts to get blacker at some point. But she is only a year and half old.

If not, I intend to get her the blackest 'boyfriend' I can find. Something like this would be perfect!

B3C3E5E1-27F6-4153-9D3A-A42C7BD529DE-3616-0000023D465ACCA8.jpg

I think she's gorgeous just the way she is (from far away enough not to get bitten ;))
That's an awesome pic of her "example boyfriend" It looks like he has a tiny palm tree growing from the end of his tail :)

I prefer diamond back rattlers ;)

I prefer diamond back rattlers ;)

They're nice too, give me any rattlesnake and il be happy.

I think she's gorgeous just the way she is (from far away enough not to get bitten ;))
That's an awesome pic of her "example boyfriend" It looks like he has a tiny palm tree growing from the end of his tail :)

Lol! Thanks. Yeah she is nice, but I like the all black rattler! Just incredibly hard to get hold of one as perfect as that picture.

They can turn out like this too, black and gold!
dasuhy2y.jpg

Hope you find her a stunning mr. I'd be happy with any rattlesnake. As much as I like diamondbacks, they're not my fav.
i like speckleds, timber rattlesnakes and sidewinders are pretty damn cool. But I love Arizona blacks!

Hope you find her a stunning mr. I'd be happy with any rattlesnake. As much as I like diamondbacks, they're not my fav.
i like speckleds, timber rattlesnakes and sidewinders are pretty damn cool. But I love Arizona blacks!

Thanks!

Good choice, Timber's are one of the best! Hope to get some babies off my mate later this year.

Not sure what my favourite is, I love all rattlesnakes, too many to choose from lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back