Structual or non structual

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

scorps

Hey guys,

Im building a few new enclosures, do most people use structual or non structual?

The total price is about $100 difference so I'm unsure what to go with, happy to pay the extra just didn't know if it was necessary.

scorps

Hey guys,

Im building a few new enclosures, do most people use structual or non structual?

The total price is about $100 difference so I'm unsure what to go with, happy to pay the extra just didn't know if it was necessary.

scorps

Huh? Structural or non-structural what?

no need to go structural, if using just for enclosures save yourself the coin and use it to buy some equipment :)

Well that's what i thought, Ive always used structural but was told its not really necessary.

im a chippy and structural is not needed. normal plywood would be more than enough. people stack melamine 4 viv's high and plywood is stronger than that. we use structural for as stated above concrete formwork and bracing for houses. go the non structural snakes are not that heavy...

If you need to hold back full grown Anacondas then go with structural, otherwise normal ply will be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back