3.8 Scrub python found in Queensland resident's kitchen

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY DOOLY! lol snake lover or not that would be enough to give anyone a fright 1st thing in the morning lol well me n e way.

"The goat escaped the clutches of the python at the time. The reptile was wrapped around the animal but did not deliver a fatal blow."

Fatal blow? Im picturing scrubbies getting around with baseball bats in their mouths clubbing pet goats.

very nice scrubbie, and good on her to call a snake catcher.

Maybe Joemal let his scrubbie out for a walk after it shed, (from the freshly shed thread)

So you don't even have to know how to spell to be a journo these days? moemnt????

"I recognised him from when he tried to eat my goat, so I knew he was kind of placid,"

Ah, the top end of Australia.

"The goat escaped the clutches of the python at the time. The reptile was wrapped around the animal but did not deliver a fatal blow."

I can't believe the author wrote that with a straight face. Talk about breathless melodrama.

That's gold..... Bought tears to my eyes. Such a caring scrubbie. I bet its friend the goat was really only getting a massage

Old thread, but reminds me of a time I found an octopus squelching across the kitchen floor at 5am one morning. Apparently he got bored with his tank and decided some exploration was in order. Ever tried to make an octopus do what you want? Hahahaha

Old thread, but reminds me of a time I found an octopus squelching across the kitchen floor at 5am one morning. Apparently he got bored with his tank and decided some exploration was in order. Ever tried to make an octopus do what you want? Hahahaha

Slippery buggers aren't they? Strong too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back