New Addition :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woody101

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Here is my newest addition :) Felix. Thanks Vixen

Attachments

• IMAG0345.jpg
    IMAG0345.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 269
Hehe, glad you like him. He'll get better and better with every shed, you'll have great fun watching him mature into his colours!

wow thats an awesome jungle hatchy, congrats

Felix is utterly awesome! and so so tiny ^.^

Congrats! Very cute. :)

Has Felix had a bottom dribble on your hand? Looks like there's a small water slide down you fingers! (My Darwin used to do this):facepalm:

Haha na he didnt Ive had snakes that do it but I just got home from work had a quick shower to get all the concrete off my hands and ran upstairs to see him. My brother picked him up from the airport and I wanted to see the little guy so bad I just wrapped a towel around me and got him out to see him and take a pic.

Haha na he didnt Ive had snakes that do it but I just got home from work had a quick shower to get all the concrete off my hands and ran upstairs to see him. My brother picked him up from the airport and I wanted to see the little guy so bad I just wrapped a towel around me and got him out to see him and take a pic.

Yes, we can tell from ur wrinkly old hands haha....awesome jungle, I wish I had something like that. Congrats, vixen has awesome snakes.

My new jungle masks like a firehose when I get her out. Glad yours isn't the same

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back